Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Looking for Andrew Fraser (1819 - 1871) and Flora McRae (1816 - 1894)

received this recent e mail looking for Fraser-McRae-Cameron family info.

From: Catherine Brisebois <cbrisebois2  @ yahoo.ca>
Subject: inquiry
Date: January 7, 2014 at 8:08:31 AM PST
 
Reply-To: Catherine Brisebois <cbrisebois2 @ yahoo.ca>

Good Morning,

I have recently begun trying to organize and put together information concerning my family roots.  Your name was suggested to me as a possible source of information, or you might be able to refer me to someone who has information that could help.  

I am presently working with notes that my grandmother recorded of what she could remember of family history.  As she recorded her information when she was up in years, I am sure there are inaccuracies.  However, this is where I am starting.

Her notes indicate that her great-grandparents, Andrew Fraser (1819 - 1871) and Flora McRae (1816 - 1894), are buried in Kirkhill Cemetery, near Alexandria.  She also noted Flora's parents as John McRae (1784 - 1868) and Janet Cameron (1795 - 1892).

Any information that you could confirm or expand upon would be greatly appreciated.


Sincerely,
 
Cathy Brisebois
Enjoy

take care and God Bless
Alex W Fraser
Courtenay, BC

No comments: