Tuesday, July 24, 2012

St. Columban Parish, Cornwall up date request


 St. Columban Parish, Cornwall, ON. update request

Hello
Received today this update request for St Columbans Church Cornwall, Ontario on my web site.  Thank you

St Columbans Church Cornwall, Ont.
Name: Frustrated

E-mail:

surnames: Out of date

Date: Jul. 24 2012

query: Thank you for posting this site.  There comes a responsibility to keep such sites current or to take them down.  Your info on St. Columban Pariah is very much out of date.  Two Masses no longer exist.  The pastor died and has been replaced.  Some of the history is not accurate.  This is an ongoing source of confusion and aggravation.  I understand that you've been asked to correct it or remove it.  Please comply.


It came at a good time as I am presently reviewing & updating all my GPSSV web pages.  This is a slow process as well as time consuming. Now I have about 100 pages done.

As no name was provided nor an e mail address I am acknowledging this request on my blog.

If I have missed anything feel free to get back to me with what you consider specifically missing Contact Alex

I am not sure if I was previously asked to correct or remove this information on St Columban's or not, nevertheless I have now update this page on St Columbans Church, it is also linked to the Alexandria-Cornwall diocese so that changes can be easily found under parishes,  as well  I  did some more fine tuning on these pages with what I am currently aware of, for   Stormont County churches,
Genealogy or development of churches in Glengarry and Stormont county,  The Genealogy/Development of the Catholic Parishes

If some of the history is not accurate, please feel free to enlighten me.  The history on my pages came from the parish bulletin, brochure or parish history.

Again thank you for taking the time to let me know about this glitch. I hope you get to see the results.

If I have missed anything in updating this request feel free to get back to me Contact Alex 

take care and God Bless
Alex W Fraser
Courtenay, BC
info @ glengarrycounty.com
 866-517-2113

No comments: